Each and every students of the college is required to follow the General Rules of Discipline of the college in order to maintain a healthy academic environment in the campus. Few such rules are noted below:
FOR OTHER INFORMATION:-
FOLLOW THE NOTICE BOARD REGULARLY
Students are require to switch off their Mobile Phone in the Class room
WARNING: COLLEGE PREMISES IS UNDER 24 HOUR CCIV SURVEILLANCE
The students are strictly required to attend the college in prescribed uniform only, violation of which will attract disciplinary actions. The dress codes for boys are light blue shirt, navy blue trouser, matching neck-tie and black shoes. The same for girls are sky blue kameez and navy blue salwar or navy blue pants and sky –blue shirt. The student can get them tailored /stitched from the college approved suppliers for the sake of uniformity & less expenses.
Departure from the campus:
Students are not allowed to go out of the college campus during college hours. However, under pressing situations or for valid reasons, concerned students can go out of the campus gate after obtaining permission in written issued by the principal’s office with consent of the parents.
Attendance as prescribed in the guidelines of MAKAUT & PCI of for both in theory, tutorial, and practical classes, are mandatory for all as per university rules.
Discontinuation of students in case of transfer:
If any students opt for discontinuation of his / her studies, he/she must clear up his / her tuition and other fees for all the four years or remaining year(s) till the completion of the course. Only on payment of the balance tuition and other fees, he / she would be released from the course. Apart from that he /she required to give declaration in the specific format that he / she has no claim to the seat, in any circumstance in future and payment made would be forfeited.
USERS OF THE LIBRARY SHOULD STRICTLY FOLLOW THE RULES AS BELOW
1) Student can take 6 books by using his/her LENDING CARD for FIFTEEN DAYS only. He/ She must return the book on the schedule day; otherwise authority will charge the fine @ RS.2/- PER DAY (excluding Saturday, Sunday, Govt. holidays, off days of semester examination, theory and practical both and some special issues, like bandh, teachers day, rainy day etc).
2) The fines for the torn of the page and damage of the cover of the issued books are Rs 60/- and Rs.80/- respectively.
3) Faculties can take 6 books by using TWO cards at a time for 15 days only. If possible his/her books will be renewed for next seven days. Otherwise authority will face problem for rotation of books. Their co-operation in this respect is very essential and expected.
4) Any one may Xerox the books or journal by submitting requisition to library. User will collect Xeroxed copies from xerography section.
5) Use the computers for internet surfing with the REFERENCE LIBRARY CARD only. Maintain the LOG BOOK of Main and E-library properly.
? Take entry in the library with his or her REFERENCE LIBRARY CARD.
? Use the reading table and reference stack with the REFERENCE LIBRARY CARD only.
? Keep bag in the allotted zone.
? Collect their FINE BILLS from library between 11:00A.M. and 2:00 P.M.
? Check the books properly before leaving the circulation table and to inform the staff if any problem.
? Switched off mobile in the library room.
? Submit requisition slip by USING CATALOGUE CARD. (In this case librarian will help the users to accustom with the system.)
? Use the waste paper box. Keep the library clean and quite.
? Can take the books for puja vacation, but they have to submit the books on the schedule return date.
? Can use library as usual at the time of victim & MAKAUT exam.
? Don’t make noise in the library room.
? Don’t use the issued books for Xerox.
? Don’t touch books without authority’s permission.
? Don’t mark on the pages of issued books.
General Rules and Regulations FOR LIBRARY READING ROOM
The following rules and regulations must be maintained in the library READING premises. The students are advised to go through these rules before using the READING ROOM
1. Library is a open access library, i.e. students is permitted to enter inside the stack room.
2. DO NOT enter the reading section with your baggage. Keep them in the wooden shelves at the Gate Counter.
3. Library reading room remains open from 09:15 am to 05:30 pm on every working day.
4. Open Access is for your convenience. DO NOT misplace the books while selecting from the shelves. After consulting books DO NOT shuffle them but place them in PROPER PLACE. Remember book hiding and misplacing are punishable offence.
5. The books marked as “FOR READING ROOM ONLY” and periodicals (both journals and magazines) are meant only for reading consultation inside READING ROOM ONLY, cannot be taken out.
6. You will be allowed to take maximum FIVE BOOKS at a time for study in the Reading Room.
7. After taking a book from Reading Room shelf, make an entry at the Reading Room Counter by depositing the ID card.
8. Do not scatter the pages of newspaper when reading.
9. DO NOT misplace books while selecting from the shelves. After consulting books return them at the counter.
10. Silence must be maintained inside the library. Chatting or gossiping and loitering in the library are strictly prohibited.
11. Two library cards will be issued to the students, reading card, and lending card. The students will have to submit the reading card for using library reading room.
12. Books and other documents will be issued to the students for reading purpose on producing respective library cards. No books will be issued to them without proper library cards.
13. Students must not leave any book, borrowed for reading purpose on the reading desks. They must submit the books in the circulation counter before leaving the library.
14. Mobile phones should be kept in silent mode inside the reading room. Attending phone calls inside the reading room is strictly prohibited.
15. Playing songs or movies or videos in laptops / mobiles / iPods etc. in the library is strictly prohibited.
16. Chairs and reading desks must be kept in their proper places.
17. Any kind of misbehavior or unfair activities inside the library will be strictly dealt with.
Time table for library:
Details of Library works and Time schedule
Reading Room 9:15 A.M. TO 5:30 P.M.
Submits the Requisition Slip 9:00 A.M. TO 5:00 P.M. (Every Day)
Books Return Time 9:30 A.M. TO 12:30 P.M. & 2:00 P.M. TO 5:00 P.M.
Books Issue Time 1:00 P.M. TO 5:30 P.M.
Fine bill Collection From Library 10:30 A.M. TO 2:00 P.M.